The game is as easy as pie - explain the keyword to your team without using the forbidden words or gestures. There is more than 50000 unique keywords in 10 different languages waiting for you:
English, German, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Russian.
Download and play FOR FREE!
eTABU is a great way to learn foreign languages in a group. Absorbing gameplay and the spirit of competition helps break language barriers. It will develop your reflexes and language creativity, it will teach you to think in a foreign language. But most of all it will enrich your vocabulary!
TEACHER - make your classes fun!
STUDENT - suggest eTABU on your classes!
eTABU is a party game where players of two teams guess the keywords presented by their team-mates, who cannot use the forbidden words or gestures. The team who earns a certain amount of points first, wins. If you have played the classic board game Taboo, this game will be familiar to you. Cards available in English, German, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Russian.
1.Divide yourselves into two teams.
2.Choose the first player to describe the keyword.
3.The opposite team will select the person to verify:
- the use of forbidden words
- the use of plural or abbreviation forms of the forbidden words
- gestures and sound imitations.
4. When the keyword is guessed the veryfying person hits the OK button [+1 point], in the case of breaking the rules, he pushes the WRONG one[-1 point].
5. When the set time has ended, the opposing team starts their turn according to the same rules.
6. The gameplay lasts until one of the teams reaches the set amount of points. In case of a draw, the team with less skipped keywords wins.
During the gameplay, the player can use three buttons:
- SKIP - to forfeit a difficult keyword and move on to the next
- PAUSE - to pause the gameplay
- EXCLAMATION - signal a spelling error
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact us!